Tuesday, January 7, 2014

reflection

"my reflection"

  3rd Grading is over,so, I will step again another Grading Period which is the 4th Grading Period. It is important that we know the different ways you can do on a computer. It can help us to facilitate our works so we have to study seriously.

           The last Grading Period I had learned a lot especially about making a movie or the movie maker. At first only little things I know about the movie maker but by the help of our good and patience practice teachers my mind enlightened about that movie maker. We learned all the parts and its definitions. After they taught us about movie maker we make our own movie and thank god we finished it well.


              I am so grateful that they  taught us well concerning movie maker. I am so much happy that I learned it, and I hope I would also teach this to those who are not yet familiar about movie maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment